8th – 10th April 2021
The Global Leadership Summit is your opportunity to access a wealth of leadership insight from a world-class faculty ready to equip and inspire you—no matter where you have influence.
When you grow in your leadership and use your influence for good, you can strengthen your relationships, maximize the impact of your church, business or organization, or even ignite transformation in your community!
Join us in a movement of more than 420,000 people learning together in 124 countries this year.
The Global Leadership Summit is your two-day infusion of fresh ideas, actionable concepts, leadership principles and heartfelt inspiration.
We’ve convened a unique group of 15+ world-class faculty who will share their distinct perspectives, inspiring and equipping you with practical skills you can apply right away.
Topics our faculty will dive into this year include:
- Breaking free from the lies we believe about work
- Becoming more agile and inventive
- Identifying five permissions to multiply your time
- Overcoming fear and problematic power dynamics in teams
- Leveraging science-based research to increase connection opportunities
Learn From a World-Class Faculty
Just some of the faculty’s areas of expertise include: Maximizing teams, Unlocking strengths, Accelerating innovation, Courageous leadership, Influence for the good, Productivity, Staying relevant, Communicating for success, Strength for the journey, Predicting performance, and many more!
*Faculty lineup and topics subject to change. Additional faculty and guest artists to be revealed.
- Craig Groeschel is the founder and senior pastor of Life.Church, an innovative church meeting in multiple U.S. locations and globally online.
- Amy Edmondson has been recognized by the biannual Thinkers50 global list of top management thinkers since 2011. She is the author of four books, including Teaming: How Organizations Learn, Innovate and Compete in the Knowledge Economy, exploring why teamwork is so important in today’s organizations—and why it is so challenging.
- A Brazilian football (soccer) legend, Ricardo Izecson dos Santos Leite, famously known as Kaká, is one of only eight players in history to have won the Ballon d’Or, the FIFA World Cup and the UEFA Champions League.
- Bishop T.D. Jakes has a proclivity to disrupt the status quo, and is one of the most globally-recognized influencers in business, education, film and entertainment.
- Marcus Buckingham is a global researcher, thought leader and leading expert on talent, focused on unlocking people’s strengths, increasing their performance, and pioneering the future of how people work.
- Vanessa Van Edwards is lead investigator at the Science of People—a human behavior research lab, whose goal is to use the latest scientific research and trends to help leaders master their people skills.