Neurodiversity – Masterclass Series | Masterclass
September 23 @ 7:00 pm - 8:00 pm EATFree
Experience a broad range of topics and world-class speakers; from neurodiverse individuals and advocates to researchers and employers.
About this event
The International Neurodiversity Society Working Group presents a Masterclass series on Neurodiversity. The series will take the form of one hour zoom sessions, on a monthly basis.
Following on from its international online conference ‘ Neurodiversity: A Paradigm Shift in Higher Education and Employment’ which took place in December 2020, this series provides an opportunity to explore some of the themes and ideas raised in more detail.
We will be hearing from speakers of the conference, as well as some additional voices. All are welcome. Sessions will take place monthly, on the fourth Thursday of the month.
Register here; a link to the zoom sessions will be sent to you the day before the webinar. 25th February
– Prof Simon Baron Cohen ( Univ Cambridge) 25th March 5pm
– Ronan McGovern – Neurodiversity champion, advocate and innovator. 22nd April 10am
– Judy Singer – Sociologist, Researcher, Author. 27th May
– Prof Lawrence Fung (Stanford) 24th June – Damien Milton – Academic and Chair, Participatory Autism Research Collective 29th July – Beth Radulski – Autism and Neurodiversity Advocate – 10am 26th August – Sonya Girdler –Prof Occupational Therapy, Curtin Univ Australia – 11am 23rd September – Mary Doherty – Founder Autistic Doctors International – 28th October – Ginny Russell – Snr Research Fellow, Exeter 25th November
– Aidan Healy – Lexxic, Psychologists supporting Neurodiversity