Website Binti Maringo
We take pride in making our prices affordable for al
Sandwiches, pizzas and the classic meat stew get dished up in this simple open-air spot. Profits support the Kuleana Center for Children’s Rights, which houses and educates street children. To get there go out of town a hundred metres. Take the first right after the dirty stream and it’s 30 metres down on your right.
Pizzas, Quesadillas, Breakfast (including a Full English Breakfast), Sandwiches and Jacket Potatoes
– Fresh Coffee – all your favourites, latte, cappuccino, mocha
– Fresh bread, cake + biscuits order
– Local Tanzania menu
– Open from 8am – 10pm daily (Monday 8am-6pm), serving a BBQ menu from 6pm.
– Business Catering around the city
– Promotional Nights every two weeks, hosting different delicacies from around the world
Cuisines: Breakfast, Café & Coffee House, English/Irish, Pastry & Bakery, Swahili