Have you registered?
FESTAC 2022 will be taking place from 23rd – 29th May on the beautiful island of Zanzibar, located in the Indian Ocean.
Stone Town, the Festival’s venue in Zanzibar, a UNESCO World Heritage Site provides an exotic setting for the 7 days of festivities
FESTAC also known as the World Black and African Festival of Arts and Culture, is an Arts and cultural festival that aims to alter, fundamentally, the way Africans see themselves and how the world sees us.
Open Competitions: Secure your space if you are a golfer. Almost Sold Out! ONLY $150 and includes:
- Golf Cart (To Share)
- Green Fee
- Half-way Snacks & Drinks
- 1 Cocktail drink pre-dinner per person
- Africa Day Dinner
- Golf Clubs available to hire at an additional $10
- Carts are available for hire at an additional $20 if sharing is not an option
- An entry ticket to AFRICAS Biggest Festival at only day exhibition at $20 any day 23rd – 29th May at Hotel Verde
- Accommodation is available at negotiated hotels from $100 – $300 depending on the required class rate
Take Advantage of the following FLIGHTS Negotiated travel rates
- KQ @20% ALL Classes
- Air Tanzania 20% ALL Classes
- Ethiopia Airlines
- 12% Business
- 10% Economy
- Auric Air 10%
FESTAC AFRICA 2022 – Destination Zanzibar 22nd – 29th May 2022, ushers a New Dawn for Africa as we Celebrate Africa’s Biggest Festival in Arts & Culture. Come support proudly made in Africa and enjoy the best of Africa’s Day Celebrations in Zanzibar. Hurry and let’s meet in Zanzibar from 22nd – 29th May 2022. For more information firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com